Temporary Australian Visas

Below visas will give you the option of temporarily migrating to Australia to live and work. Please note that you must meet the respective eligibility criteria.

Your Options

482 Employer Visa

If you have at least two years of work experience in an eligible occupation, you may be able to apply for a temporary Employer Sponsored Visa.

Working Holiday Visa

If you are a citizen from an eligible country you could come to Australia to work and travel for 12 months on a 417 visa, with the possibility to extend your stay by 12 months.

Temp Graduate Visa

If you have graduated in Australia you could extend your stay to gain work experience and potentially apply for a skilled or employer sponsored visa.

482 Family visa

If you are married or a de facto partner to someone who holds a valid 482 visa, you might be able to apply for the 482 family visa.​

Visitor Visa

If you want to come to Australia for a holiday and not work.

Not sure what to do next?

Australian visas can be confusing. Often, the obvious choice isn’t the best one. Our registered migration agents are happy to help and answer all you questions. 

Digital Marketing by King Kong