Permanent Residency in Australia

Below visas will give you the option of permanently migrating to Australia to live and work. Please note that you must meet the respective eligibility criteria.

Your Options


There is a number of visa options available to skilled workers. The General Skilled Migration Program is aimed at skilled workers in particular occupations willing to migrate to Australia to improve Australia’s workforce.


You could be eligible for one of the 3 partner visas if your spouse or partner (same or opposite sex) is an Australian permanent resident, Australian citizen or eligible New Zealand citizen. 

Sponsored Visa

If you have an occupation on the Medium and Long-term Strategic Skills List (MLTSSL) or hold a 457 Visa, you may be eligible to apply for permanent residency through one of the Employer Sponsored streams.

Business Innovation & Investment Visa

This visa allows you to own and manage a business,
conduct business and investment activity or undertake an entrepreneurial activity in Australia.

New Zealand

New Zealand Citizens who have been living and working in Australia for five years may be eligible to apply for permanent residency through the Skilled Independent New Zealand Stream (Subclass 189)

Not sure what to do next?

Australian visas can be confusing. Often, the obvious choice isn’t the best one. Our registered migration agents are happy to help and answer all you questions. 

Digital Marketing by King Kong